Cig-Arette is a seven-day program consisting of a natural herbal supplement combined with coaching to modify behavior. The herbal four-part formula is designed to counteract the symptoms smokers typically experience when trying to stop smoking, which are primarily caused by nicotine withdrawal. Specifically, Cig-Arette contains natural ingredients which are proven to address stress, tension, headaches, cravings, and irritability, while also providing fortification with nutrients which may have been depleted by smoking Cig-Arettes. The Cig-Arette program can help people who have the desire to stop smoking and:
- Promote healthy lung and respiration system functioning,
- Enhance healthful sexual functioning,
- Increase physical endurance,
- Energize both the mind and the body,
- Curb urges to smoke cigarettes and help manage cravings,
- Rejuvenate the senses of taste and smell,
- Save a significant amount of money formerly spent purchasing cigarettes.
The Cig-Arette program's four herbal formulas are designed to be used at various points during the seven days and beyond. The first and third formulas are a bland of sixteen herbs which help to soothe and calm the body as it begins to cleanse itself of all traces of nicotine. The second formula consists of fourteen medicinal herbs which are effective in impacting the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal, targeting the brain and the lungs. The final formula is a liquid which can be dabbed under the nose as an inhalant; it serves to instantly calm the body and combat cravings for nicotine.
The four Cig-Arette formulas contain an extensive range of gentle, yet powerful herbs known for their medicinal properties in addressing symptoms commonly suffered by people stopping smoking. Two of the top ingredients, Lobelia and Licorice Root, are found in some of the most effective aids for stopping smoking, and the other ingredients build on this effective base to address many more symptoms. The ingredients found in Cig-Arette's herbal supplements include:
- Lobelia, which reduces stress levels and cravings, and also helps with lung congestion.
- Licorice Root, helpful for coughs and soothing throat and chest complaints.
- Passion Flower, known for its properties in promoting relaxation and aiding in digestion.
- Sarsaparilla Root, which helps to increase concentration levels and control food cravings.
- Eleuthero Root, known to help reduce stress levels and increase stamina and energy.
- Echinacea Purpurea, which stimulates the body's immune system.
- Elderberry Extract, helpful in strengthening the respiratory system.
- Ginger Root, known for treating digestive problems which arise from nicotine withdrawal, such as nausea and cramping.
- Barley Grass, which boosts the immune system and promotes cardiovascular well-being.
- Bayberry Root, an effective remedy for dry, irritated throats as well as an effective immune system strengthener.
- Cayenne Pepper, known for its ability to stimulate the circulatory and digestive systems and as a general detoxifier.
- Lemon Grass, useful for combating insomnia, stress, and digestive disorders.
- Peppermint, which helps to soothe the digestive system.
- Safflower, helpful in treating jitters and restlessness that often accompany withdrawal from nicotine.
- Bioperine, known for helping to speed delivery of nutrients to the body.
- Piper Longum, useful for rejuvenating the lungs and stimulating the metabolism.
- Burdock Root, which purifies the blood and provides detoxification.
- Golden Seal, helpful as an immune system strengthener and in decreasing inflammation.
- Oregon Grape, known for aiding in digestion and as a detoxifier.
The seven herbal oils contained in Cig-Arette's liquid aromatic formula are uniquely blended to stop the craving for nicotine when dabbed underneath the nose and inhaled. The effect is instant, and no other stop smoking program offers this type of formula, which includes Ylang Ylang, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lemon, Camphor, Eucalyptus, and White Mineral Oils.
The Cig-Arette system, which includes all four formulas, can be ordered online, by fax, by mail, or through a toll-free phone number. One kit is priced at $99.95, and more kits can be added at discounted prices, up to five kits for $389.75. Each additional kit over five kits is $49.95. The manufacturers of Cig-Arette offer a 60-day money-back guarantee; unopened product can be returned within that time frame for a full refund, less shipping and handling.
Does Cig-Arette Work?
Customers who have used the Cig-Arette program to stop smoking praise it for helping them to quit, sometimes in situations where many other products have failed. The four herbal formulas effectively address nicotine cravings and reduce the symptoms traditionally associated with nicotine withdrawal. While the Cig-Arette system is proven to be effective, it is expensive. For about half the price, the NicRx stop smoking program is as successful as Cig-Arette in helping smokers quit.Top-recommended nicotine-free aids to help you kick the habit for good.