Vitamist Smoke-Less Review
Vitamist Smoke-Less is one of a number of oral spray products which are scientifically formulated to have a much better nutrient absorption rate than other methods of delivering vitamins to the body. Research studies have shown that oral sprays are rapidly absorbed and the substances contained within the spray are more fully utilized by the body than are pills, capsules, or even intramuscular injections. Oral sprays also eliminate the digestive disorders that can be caused by pills, including an upset stomach and irritation of the digestive system.
The Smoke-Less product is specifically formulated with natural ingredients to serve as a substitute for smoking. The ingredients reduce cravings for cigarettes and food, detoxify the body, and heighten the senses. Since smoking cigarettes introduces a number of toxins into the body, most smokers have a depressed immune system and are seriously depleted of many nutrients. Vitamist's Smoke-Less oral spray helps to rebuild the body's defenses and restore vital nutrients, bringing the system back into balance, without nicotine or other harsh ingredients.
The recommended dosage of Smoke-Less is two sprays directly into the mouth, 4 times a day. It is important to use the Vitamist Smoke-Less spray at regular intervals to keep a steady level of nutrients in the body, avoiding the peaks and valleys that can occur with other medications that are taken in pill or capsule form.
Vitamist Smoke-Less Ingredients
The Smoke-Less formula includes a number of vitamins and nutrients, including:
- Vitamin E, as dl-alpha-tocopheryl-actate, which is an important antioxidant and helps restore healthy immune system functioning.
- Vitamin B6, as pyridoxine hydrochloride, helpful in combating fatigue and maintaining a healthy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12, as cyanocobalamin, a useful nutrient in promoting circulatory and nervous system health.
- Rose hips, a source of bioflavonoids, which helps with reducing inflammation and improving general well-being.
- Kudzu root, a source of isoflavonoids, helpful in maintaining circulatory system health and boosting the immune system.
- Blue cohosh, known for helping reduce cramping.
- Burdock, helpful in purifying the blood and providing detoxification properties.
- Echinacea purpurea, which helps to stimulate the body's immune system.
- Hops, known for its properties in promoting digestive health, relieving tension, and alleviating insomnia.
- Magnolia bark, helpful in relieving abdominal upsets and in soothing irritated lungs.
- Bee propolis, which supports efficient functioning of the respiratory system and contributes to immune system health.
- Slippery elm, known for helping relieve gastrointestinal difficulties and sore throats.
- Valerian, which promotes relaxation and induces restful sleep.
- Wood betony, helpful in treating headaches and in strengthening circulatory and digestive system functioning.
Buy Vitamist Smoke-Less
Smoke Less spray is available for purchase through Vitamist's or affiliate website and via the company's toll-free phone number. A spray tube containing approximately 240 sprays is priced at $24.97, and shipping is free. Vitamist offers a 30-day return policy if a customer is not fully satisfied. The unused portion of Smoke-Less can be returned for a refund of the unused portion; return shipping is at the customer's expense.
Does Vitamist Smoke-Less Work?
Research as to the effectiveness of Vitamist's Smoke-Less oral spray is scarce to nonexistent, so it is difficult to evaluate if the product works as an effective stop smoking aid. While oral sprays are indeed a beneficial way to introduce medications and nutrients into the human body, the ingredients contained in Smoke-Less may not be sufficient to address the powerful cravings associated with nicotine and also to minimize the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal, which can include headaches, respiratory upsets, digestive difficulties, insomnia, and irritability. Without evidence as to its performance in a smoking cessation program, we cannot recommend Vitamist's Smoke-Less.
A tried-and-true stop smoking aid is generally a better bet for success in quitting. An all-natural product with a proven track record in helping smokers give up their smoking habit is a superior choice. Make sure to choose a stop smoking aid which does not contain nicotine, as do many patches and gums, since nicotine is a powerfully toxic substance which has been linked to many disorders, including an increased chance of cancer, stroke, heart disease, or Alzheimer's disease, to name a few. When trying to kick the addiction to nicotine, it just makes sense to choose a remedy that does not contain nicotine, so look for pure, helpful, all-natural ingredients.Top-recommended nicotine-free aids to help you kick the habit for good.